Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 September 2007

Cuttlebug Card


I was "doodling" with my Cuttlebug when I made this card! I punched out the white scallop circle then decided to Cuttlebug it! I tried to centre the white card so the Bloom Dot flowers were even, with one in the centre.
Then I sponged over it with a Pearlescent Olive Brilliance stamp pad.
I hand cut the olive scallop circle - don't look too closely 'cause it's not even!
I didn't have a plan when I made this, I just sort of put it together as it went along!
The dark wine coloured card has vertical lines embossed on it, hard to see in this photo.
The dotty paper is double sided, it has lines on the reverse side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!