Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 March 2018

Flower Card, Sunrise, and "Romeo-Valentino"!

The flowers on this card are "Delicate Asters", from a "Heartfelt Creations" die set.  The word stamp is from an un-mounted Crafters Companion stamp set.  Below is a closeup of the flowers and word stamp.  I like the style of writing on the words.
And here's "Romeo-Valentino" trying his best to get into the basket that I had "Mr. and Mrs" Rabbit sitting in the other day!  There was no way he was going to fit his butt in that basket!  
So I took the yellow fluffy stuffing out of the basket, and put it on the table, and he decided that would be nice to sleep on, surrounded by plastic Easter eggs! 
Below is a gorjuss sunrise I captured early one morning.  The sky was a gorjuss pinky orange colour, which made everything look the same pinky orange colour!
.
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU 😊

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love the picture of Romeo-Valentino trying to get in the Easter basket. What a rascal! Happy Easter! 🐣

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!