Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2018

Card and Ear Rings

I was inspired to make the card above, after seeing the earrings, below.  I loved all the bright colours of the jewelry at the Pasifika Festival yesterday.  I had half made the card yesterday, and finished it today.


The pink and black earrings above were $15, which I thought was a bit too expensive.  As well as that, I am sure I can make some myself!  Watch out for them in a future post!
The earrings below are about 2 inches in length and are very light.  The colour changes slightly in the light.  They are more transparent in bright sunlight.  As you can see, they are engraved on the front.  These ones, and the ones in the next photo, were $5 a pair, more my price! 
 I loved the colours of the ear rings, and it was hard to choose which colours and styles I liked the most!  Pretty much all of them!!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!