Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Easter Card!

 I don't usually make Easter cards, but I saw this gorjuss Easter Egg die from "Simon Says" (Oval Of Flower die) that has tiny floral cut outs, and thought how pretty it was.  Someone had made a card with it and it had all these pretty colours behind the cut out bits.  I don't have that die so I created my own version of the card!  I die cut an oval shape from white card, then die cut some tiny flowers from blue, pink and yellow card.  I stuck these onto the white oval shape.  Then I cut a larger oval from shiny gold card using my Wonky Stitched dies, and stuck the white oval to the gold oval.  I then stamped "duck egg bunny carrot" across the bottom and top of a folded white card.  These words are all one stamp.  After gluing the gold and white egg to the white card, I lastly added two small blue flowers, one to the top of the egg and one to the bottom.  Inside the card I stamped the words "Happy Easter".  Below is what I stamped on the back of the card...just for fun!!

                      
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!