Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 March 2018

"Miss Kitty"

I've been having problems with  asthma the last week or so, which has stopped me from doing any kind of craft work.  However I managed to make this card, using my "Mama Elephant" die set. I added a piece of white card to the bottom of the cat so I cold stamp on it. The card is for a friend of mine, who, like me, loves cats.  I made the bag using my SU Mini Treat Bag die set.  The fish was also one of the dies with the cat.  I glued it to the inside of the treat bag and threaded it on some orange ribbon.  I thought it matched the colours on the bag!
 Below is the card inside the bag, with "Miss Kitty's" ears and crown peeking out the top of the bag!
 I'm still not feeling the best, and the asthma combined with sinus headaches is not fun:-(  I suffer from hay fever/sinus problems all year round, but it is worse when it's windy..and it has been very windy here lately.  Hopefully it all clears up soon and I can get back to making cards again!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the adorable kitty card and patterned paper! And the orange fish on the ribbon is perfect. I'm so sorry to hear that your asthma has been acting up. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!