Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2018

New Papers and A Card!

 I found some more of those double sided papers I like the other day. I was supposed to be grocery shopping, but somehow found myself in the $2 Shop instead!  These papers are kind of embossed, they have a raised feeling when you touch them. I really like this one with all the sayings on!  Below is a little treat bag I made with it.
And with some off-cuts I made these two tags!  I used my circle dies to cut out the words, then used a slightly larger circle die to cut out some kraft coloured card, which I stuck the sayings on to.  I will use these tags on a card sometime.
Below are the papers I got.  The one with the stars on, is the reverse side of the wood grain paper. 
And here is a mini treat bag I made using the wood grain paper. 
The lime green treat bag is a much brighter colour IRL!  It is pale blue on the reverse side.   
The card below is not quite finished, I think I am going to layer it onto a piece of brown card to finish it.  I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains die set for the mountains and hills.  I think the reindeer is an Impression Obsession die. 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) Have a fabulous weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your little treat bags. Good score with those papers. And the scenic card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!