Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 March 2018

Pasifika Festival 2018

No cards today, I've been at the Pasifika Festival at Western Springs all day!  Auckland is the biggest Polynesian city and we have lots of  Pacific Island people here.  The Festival is held once a year, and it is so much fun!  Lot's of music and singing, and lot's of yummy food!  I had Honeyed Chicken with rice...yumm!  I missed the Festival last year because I was in too much pain with my hip.  But I made up for it this year!
These are some of the photos I took.  I was lucky with the weather.  Rain was predicted, but it never rained until I was leaving the Festival.  I had my umbrella and raincoat with me. Auckland is such a big multi cultural city and it is great to see the Pacific Islands come together and show us their music and singing.  As well as having lots of clothing and jewelry for sale.  And not forgetting all the delicious food for sale! Yumm!  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I love cultural festivals - the sights, sounds and especially the food!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!