Total Pageviews

Friday 16 March 2018

Butterfly Card, Owls and Romeo-Valentino!

 I made this butterfly card using one of the butterfly punches from SU.  I first cut the butterfly from raspberry coloured card, then twice from vellum.  I cut the the second vellum butterfly a bit smaller than the first one.  I used a couple of different leaf stamps, and the words are from an older SU stamp set.
Below is "Romeo-Valentino" wrapped up in one of my skirts!  The skirt was laying on the end of the bed and he managed to get himself wrapped up in it!  I took this photo on my mobile phone so the quality is not as good as my other camera. 
Below is a large owl which is made of paper.  It is displayed in my local shopping mall.  It was hard to photograph as the light inside the mall was really bright.  This is the back of the owl
Below is the front of the owl.  I might take my proper camera and take some better photos.  There are other owls displayed around the mall, but I liked this on the most.  The others were a bit smaller than this one. I wold love to have him in my garden!
Thanks for dropping in today!  Have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the leafy border on your card. The colors and the arrangement are so artistic. I'd love to see those owls myself.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!