Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2018

Easy Masculine Card and New Stamps!

 I made the card above this morning after seeing something similar on Pinterest.  It was very quick and easy to make and took only minutes to finish!  I used some black card for the base, and die cut a Banner from white card using my SU Banner dies.  The red bow was also made using a SU punch.  The word stamp is also from a SU stamp set.  I added three red half pearls for the buttons.  It was seriously quick and easy to make, which I like!
 Above are the new stamps I just got.  They are from "Crafters Companion" and came unmounted.  I think there are 15 stamps in total.  I mounted them this morning.
While I was mounting the stamps, this is what "Romeo-Valentino" was doing...sleeping in the sun on one of my desks!  Below is a close up of him.  He loves to lie in the sun in the morning:-) 
Below is a long shot of him, sleeping half on the window ledge and half on the desk!  And yes, he is lying all over my card and other arty farty bits on the desk!  He doesn't mind what he sleeps on! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!