Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 March 2018

Firey Sunset, Card, and New Stamps!

 This was the sunset last night.  I just managed to get two shots before it was gone!  
 Below is a card I made a couple of days ago.  I think it's called a "Recessed Card." The instructions said it was "quick and easy" to make...I didn't think so! The white panel with the green underneath is attached to the base card with double sided tape.  The fern leaves are from an SU die set.  The flowers are from the $2 Shop.  The lilac coloured dots are Nuvo Crystal Drops. For the gold edges  I used thin double sided tape and tipped gold glitter on top.  I also added some tiny diamond gems as well.  No it wasn't "quick" or "easy"!!  Will I make another card like this??  We'll see!
Below is a clear stamp set I got from the Op Shop for...$1!!  You stamp, cut out and layer the petals to make a rose. 


Here is another stamp set I got for $1.  This set makes a Pansy.

And this set, below, is a Christmas stamp set.  This set was $2.  I'm not sure if I will use all the stamps, but there are some I will definitely use. 

These are some closeups of the Christmas set. 

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe not so easy but it came out great. I really like the way the flowers are in the opening. And those drops a wonderful touch. I give you credit for the glittering. I've done that before and know how messy it gets. Great score with those stamp sets. Oh, and the sunset is a definite WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning sunset! And your card is beautiful, too. I love the larger Nuvo drops. I’ve only used mine to make tiny drops so far - I need to think bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!