Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Colourful "Candi" and A Card!


 I die cut half a circle and cut the top part by the half circle, on an angle for this card.  I then stamped the flowers and the leaves, as well as the "Thinking of You" words. I put some clear sparkly gel pen on the heart shape on the word "You".  I also added some gold glitter to the center of each of the pink and yellow flowers.  I put some clear vellum behind the top part of the card, and layered the card onto a piece of pink and white paper.  I layered that on to a ruby wine coloured card.  The 3 little round things that kind of look like sequins are called "Candi's".  You can see them in the following photos after the card.
 Above is a closeup of the top half of the card.  Below is the inside of the card.  The card opens from the bottom, not the side.

Below are some photos of some of the "Candi" I used.

Some of the "Candi" are plain colours, others have either spots or little flower/stars on them.
 There are lot's of different colours.  They are made from a fairly strong cardboard.
I use glue dots to adhere them onto my cards, as the "Candi" is kind of raised.  I find the glue dots hold the "Candi" better than the glue does.  I love sequins and I love these too!  Such a quick and easy embellishment to add your gorjuss creations...and they cover up 'minor imperfections' REALLY nicely!  I have a terrible headache that is turning into a migraine:-(  I want/need to go and lie down in a dark room and sleep, but I am waiting on the courier to come and collect something, and you can be SURE, if I go to sleep, he will knock on the door.  I can't take any painkillers because they knock me out and I wont even hear the courier when he comes:-( I don't know when he is coming, just sometime today.  Please hurry up Mr. Courier!!
 Thanks so much for dropping in, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I’ve seen those Candi dots at stamp shows, but I’ve never bought any. They look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!