Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Christmas Tag, "Bella-Rosa!" and What's This?!

I made this Christmas Tag using a piece of cream coloured card, and and then sponging the edges with Butterscotch and Barn Red coloured ink.  I stamped the lamp and the cat first. They are both one stamp.  After sponging the tag, I embossed it using a Christmas embossing folder.  I added the flowers and the leaves, then added some sparkly clear glitter to the leaves and parts of the Tag.  I also added some  clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Below is a closer view of the flowers.
So what's this??!  It's the bottom of the celery I was cutting!  I thought it looked interesting so  I took a photo of it!
Below is my Princess, "Bella-Rosa", sitting in the afternoon sun!  She was eye level with me, so I didn't have to get down on the floor to be at her eye level.  Both my cats love the sun!


Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Great tag! Your cat looks very serious. I bet she was trying to figure out what you were doing. I bet the end of the celery would make a really great stamp - looks like a rose.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!