Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 March 2018

Christmas Card!


I made this card using my star die set and "Playful Snowman" stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. I die cut the star from white card, then cut a smaller star from red card.  I layered the red star behind the white star/card.  I put a piece of clear mylar behind the stars and glued the entire white and red to the green card.  I stamped the snowman on some scrap card, coloured him in, then cut around him and stuck him over the stars.  I stamped some stars and I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in clear to the hat and shoes on the snowman.
I stamped and cut the "Merry Christmas" words and glued it to the hand on the snowman.  Lastly I added some sequin things - I have become addicted to them since seeing them on Andreas blog!  Please check out her blog because she makes some awesome and very inspiring cards and things!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks, Sunshine! I love the sequins — I’m pretty sure the world would be a better place with more sequins. :) I also love how you cut out the stars and then layered the “negative” pieces together. Awesome Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!