Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2018

Glass Engraving

This is a jar I engraved on, using my electric engraving tool.  I stamped the images I wanted to engrave, onto some scrap paper, then sellotaped the image to the inside of the jar, where I wanted to engrave.  Once I had the image engraved, I removed the stamped image from the inside of the jar.


I engraved a very simple flower (top photo), and then used part of an image from another stamp.  In the top two photos I have placed a piece of pink card inside the jar so the engraving shows up better. 
These two photos show the engraving without the pink card inside the jar.  This was the first time I had ever engraved anything! I had lots of fun!  I'm not sure what I will keep int he jar, but I am sure I will find something!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!