Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 April 2018

Two Cards and Some Stress!!

I made the mini treat bag using a die set from SU.  I used double sided paper, so the inside is also patterned.  I used an old SU stamp set to stamp the cup, and the words.  Below is the card I made to go inside the mini treat bag.  "What's Brewin'?" is  out of focus because I focused on the flowers, not the words.  These words are also from SU.  I stamped the flowers (Crafters Companion") and carefully cut around the top part of them.
Nothing too hard here! 😊
This card (below) is the card that gave me "stress"!!  First of all I had slightly cut the brown card crooked, but didn't realize until I had stuck the snow mans face and scarf on to it!  Panic!  I couldn't un-stick the face without tearing it 😕  Okay, so I started again, on a piece of brown card that was STRAIGHT, and made a new snowman face.  Got it all finished and then 'remembered' I was going to emboss it to look like snow!!  Seriously Sunshine?!*  Give up NOW!  Too late, the card was done!  If I make another one I will try to remember to emboss it BEFORE I stick anything to the card!  Deep *sigh*.  Stress, huh?!  Can't live without it 😊
Anyhow, I am happy with how the card turned out, and I achieved my goal for today, which was to make at least one Christmas card!  Done!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE  DAY!  {HUGS} from me to YOU 😊

1 comment:

  1. You did it! I love your Christmas card just the way it is. No one will know you meant to emboss it, and if you really want to add some snow, you could always use a small snowflake stamp and matching ink to add a tone-on-tone background around the snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!