Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 April 2018

Mini Pockets Using Envelope Maker Punch Board!

 I've just finished making these little pockets, using my envelope punch board.  I will give you this measurements at the bottom of this post.  They were so much fun to make, and quick and easy!  And a good way to use up small scraps of paper!
 Each pocket has it's own tag which fits nicely into the pocket.  I used double sided paper because I liked to have colour on the inside of the pockets as well as the outside.
I used white card for the tag inside because I wanted to stamp on it. 
 I added a small bow to each pocket once I had made it.
 If you don't have any bows, you could leave the bow off.  It was just that I had bows in the right size, so I thought I may as well use them.
 I've used two different SU stamp sets to stamp the sentiments.  
 The stitched circles are some dies I got recently.  The scalloped circle is a SU punch.
These were so much fun to make, and not difficult at all:-)  Here's the measurements:
  1. Cut a piece of DSP at 5x5 inches.
  2. Using your envelope punch board, punch and score at 2 inches.
  3. Turn your DSP and punch and score at 3 inches.
  4. Turn the DSP again and punch and score at 2 inches.
  5. Turn the DSP again and just punch at 3 inches.  Don't score this piece as it becomes the top of the pocket.  But don't worry too much if you do score the last bit, it doesn't really matter too much.
  6. Fold the 2 sides and bottom in, leaving the top piece open.  I used a large glue dot to hold the sides together, but double sided tape or glue will also work.

 Below is the pocket you will end up with!  The pocket measures about 5 1/2 inches in height, and almost 2 1/4 inches wide.  Make a small tag to go inside the pocket.  I used a small tag die which just fit perfectly into the pockets!  Most of all...have FUN!!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!