Total Pageviews

Friday 20 April 2018

Feelin' Foxy!

I was so excited that I finally have HOT water, that I got creative and made this card! I have the Fox Builder punch, and have the matching stamps on order.  So for this card I just used the punch to make Mr. Fox!  Because the floral square is on an angle, I placed the daisy's also on the same angle.  If you go from the top left hand orange daisy, to the yellow one on the right, then down to the lower left hand orange daisy and finally to the right hand lavender daisy, you will see the angles kind of match.  It looked way better than having the daisies all square.  Sometimes I like things that are a bit "different"!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute little fox (I need to use my fox punch more often), and I’m glad you finally have hot water again! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!