Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 April 2018

Wet and Wild!


Well we had yet another huge storm over night last night:-(  The weather is still wild, lot's of heavy rain and lots of gusting wind. The tree above is form another neighbour, they lost part of one of their trees. Luckily it fell away from their house.  My neighbours have been to look at their tree that fell on my place, but there is nothing they can do right now.  You can't hire an Arborist or a chainsaw anywhere.  Everyone is booked up for weeks, if not months.  I can hear chainsaws buzzing in every direction.  And that's been going on all week. The only good thing is, the temperature has gone back up and it s now warm and humid!  Oh, and very wet!  I have brilliant neighbours and told them to leave the tree until they can get their Arborist in, and hopefully by then, be getting  some dry weather.  The main thing is, no-one was injured and there's no damage to property.  We are ok😊!  But please, no more storms!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!