Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 April 2018

Broken Stampin' Up! Fox Builder Punch


**Since posting this a few hours ago, I have been in touch with the person who sold me the punch and I have had a complete refund from the seller.  All is well that ends well:-)** I bought this Stampin' Up! punch second hand, on Trademe.  I just got it in the mail yesterday. I didn't have time to try it yesterday as I had been out all day taking photo's at a local event and didn't get home until late. When I have tried to use the punch today, (for the first time since I go it) it doesn't punch.  I took the top plastic cover off and the punch appears to be out of alignment.  It seems to be the body of the fox, and the head which are not aligned, which means it doesn't punch anything out.  Does anyone know how to fix this??  
 I have searched online for a solution but so far have't found anything.  There are lot's of videos on Youtube but so far none that fix this problem.  The punch (Fox Builder) came with the matching stamp set.  I'm not happy that I have paid for something which doesn't work 😞 Any help is appreciated!  Thanks so much, have a SUNSHINE day 😊
{HUGS} from me to YOU. 😊 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she got back to you. I've never had that happen with a punch but I've heard it could happen if it's been dropped.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!