Total Pageviews

Friday 27 April 2018

It's All Black and White!


 I made this card this morning after seeing something similar on Pinterest.  I hand drew the light bulb first, then stamped the fairy, and the stars.  I added a few stars, and some extra tree branches.  So much fun!  I will be back with some other light bulb cards in the next few days!
Above and below is "Romeo-Valentino" asleep on my pillows on the bed!  He LOVES to sleep on the pillows as opposed to the bed!  He starts off by sleeping on the pillows, but some time int he night he moves over and sleeps on the same pillow that I am sleeping on!  There's not much room for both of us, but somehow we manage!  I think he must get cold because I wake up and he is kind of wrapped around my head!!  It's like wearing a "live" hat!!  He likes to be comfortable!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!