Total Pageviews

Monday 16 April 2018

No Hot Water

I noticed yesterday that my hot water was not exactly "hot", but didn't think too much about it until last night.  I went to wash the dishes and realized the "hot" water was not "hot" at all , but almost stone cold.  I figured it was a fuse that had blown and was going to fix it.  But no, my neighbour informs me that they don't have hot water either and it will be out until Saturday!!!  Vector, our Power people, have on their website that there is and 'issue' and it will take until Saturday to be fixed.  Hello???  This is 2018 not 1818, where's your back up system Vector???  Not good at all:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!