Total Pageviews

Monday 16 April 2018

Sundays Card on Monday!


I made this cat card yesterday, Sunday, but didn't get around to posting it until today. It's quite sparkly IRL, but looks very 'dull' on here:-(  The "I 💗 U" is really sparkly too.  Believe me!  I'm not sure if I like this card or not, but here it is!
Well, I have since found out there are around 1,500 homes around here that either have no power and/or no hot water.  So I am not alone in having no hot water.  It shouldn't take Vector a week to fix it, this is 2018, not 1818.  Shame on you Vector.  Saturday is a long way off without a shower:-(
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!