Total Pageviews

Monday 23 April 2018

More Pockets

 I made some more of these little pockets last night.  I used some of the paint sample flowers I made recently, on top of each  pocket.
I was trying to find out who makes this stamp set. I discovered that it is made by a company called, "Clearly Besotted," and is called, "Scrumptious Script."  It is twice the price of the original one I saw on Trademe.  The company here in NZ that sells them is currently out of stock.  The one on Trademe was half that price.  

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 💜

1 comment:

  1. I really like all your pockets and tags! What a cute way to give someone a little note or even a gift card. I need to use my punch boards more often! That is a nice sentiment stamp set. I don’t recognize it, but I hope you’re able to get it one day. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!