Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 April 2018

New Dies and Still No Hot Water!!

 These stitched dies, above and below, are sets I recently ordered from ebay.  The two dies above have eight nesting dies each, and the heart below has ten nesting dies.  The top two sets are fine, but the have a close look at the heart ones and you will see it has a funny piece of metal around the inside of most of the die.  This causes an indent mark when you cut it out.  I don't like it!!
 You can see it better on the photo below.  I contacted the seller asking for a refund, which I promptly got.  As well as that, she said to keep the dies and don't send them back!  So they have ended up being free😊 I will find a way of using them without the indent appearing on my card.  Watch this space to see what I do!!
 If you look at the heart die below, you can see it doesn't have the metal piece that makes the indent on your card.  These are my Nestabilities that I have had for years.
 On a slightly different note, I am now into day five without hot water😬😬😬😬😬.
It is beyond a joke having to wash in a small hand basin every day, or to boil the kettle 25 times to fill up the bath with enough hot water to have a (very shallow) bath!!!!  I kid you not!! The latest update from Vector is, it will be fixed by Friday.  We will see!  My close neighbours are in the same predicament - we are sick of it😣😣😣.
Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I've had that problem with dies once in awhile. After you cut out a heart, try putting it inside a folded piece of computer/printer paper and then run it back through your die-cutting machine between the plates. That might help flatten it. Or rub the back of the die cut with a bone folder. Or just add extra embellishment! :) I'm sure you'll find a creative solution. And I hope your hot water is back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!