Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 April 2018

Meet The "Twinklets"!

The card above is on of the "Nippy Twinkles" I made recently, and I have added some tiny hearts to his face.  I did this on all of the cards I made like this.  I just felt they needed "something" extra to bring them more to life!
Below are the  "Twinklets"... BABY "Nippy Twinkles"! 👶   I made the faces smaller and put three of them on the one card.  I have bought some more of the "Candi's" (the sequin looking things.) and am hoping they arrive today!  I love 💖 using those on my cards!

Thanks for dropping by! 😊 Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS{ from me to YOU:-) 💜

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the name Nippy Twinkles (meant to mention that earlier), and the Twinklets are adorable, too. You're on a roll with the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little heart cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!