Total Pageviews

Friday 20 April 2018

Heart Card and I've Got Hot Water Again!!

Yes, it's true, I have FINALLY (after six long days) got my hot water back on!!!  I noticed it about half an hour ago.  So far it is only luke warm, so there will be no hot showers until later tonight!  Onto the card!  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and loosely copied the layout.  I have used my new stitched heart dies - the ones I am not too keen on because it has an indent piece when you cut it out.  I tried all kinds of things to stop getting the indent piece, card, paper, thin foam, but nothing worked.  So I thought, stuff it, I'm going to use the dies anyway!
Below is "Romeo-Valentino" sunbathing on the climbing tree!  He just loves the warm sun in the morning:-)
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!