Total Pageviews

Monday 9 November 2020

Posting My Christmas Cards Early.

I am posting my overseas Christmas cards early this year.  Because of the Pandemic and borders being closed, the mail takes close to a month to get to the USA from here, and vice versa.   So if you get a card from me EARLY, don't panic, I am just making sure you get it in time for Christmas! 
Okay, the tags above are an SU die set called "Merry Tags".  I used some gold mirror card and don't you know it, it looks BROWN in these photo's, lol!
I made this white vellum flower using the SU punch and stamp set in the following photo's pictured below.  I stamped the flower three times in white ink and embossed it in white, ditto with the leaves, then punched them all out.  I used small glue dots to hold the layers together.  I think I am going to put it on a card.  Black, or white card?  Which do you think?!

And in the photo below, is "Romeo-Valentino" demonstrating a new use for my embossing box - a comfy place for him to sit in the sun, watching the birds out the window!  Luckily there was nothing in the box waiting to be embossed!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS}from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Good idea getting things out early this year. I'm going to try to do the same!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!