Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 August 2020

Night In Bethlehem Christmas Cards!

 The first card has some clear sparkly embossing on the front row of buildings.  It's done on black card and the embossing kind of changes colour in the light.  I don't know what colour it is as the label has come off.  It looks much better in reality!
 The card above has shiny gold card buildings and it is very hard to get a decent photo of it.  I'm still having fun with this stamp/die set!
 This photo above is of a pigeon that was sitting on my front terrace.  When I first saw him, from a distance, I thought it was a baby bird that had fallen out of the nest.  He had his feathers all fluffed up and was not moving very much. It was a really windy day and I thought maybe he had been blown out of the nest.  However, on closer inspection, I discovered he was not a baby bird, but was a pigeon just having a rest!  He allowed me to get very close to him and didn't move when I took several photos of him.  
One of my cats Bella, was sitting less than 3 feet away from him, and he was not at all concerned!  Neither was Bella worried about him! 
Here's the same pigeon, below.  The pigeon only flew off when I came inside and closed the door.  Guess he just needed to have a rest!
 Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are great. Poor pidgeon, probably just needed a break.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!