Total Pageviews

Friday 24 January 2020

Stamping On Wooden Blocks

 I've been taking some of my stamps off their wooden blocks so I can use them as unmounted on my Stamp Tool.  What to do with the wooden blocks??  I sanded them to get rid of any residual glue/marks, and then I stamped on them!  These are what I have done so far.
Above and below are the front and back of one of the blocks.   
Below is a wooden coaster I stamped on.  Easy and fun to do! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea, and a great way to re-purpose the wooden blocks! I love the images and sentiments you used. Great job, Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!