Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 June 2017

Spider Web, Chickens, and My New Ramp!

 While sitting in the sun one day, I spotted this spider web shining in the sun.  No idea where the spider was, and that's ok by me!
Above and below are before and after shots of my front steps.  I can no longer get up and down steps, so this ramp makes it so much easier and less painful now.  There is also a small ramp from on the step right at the front door.   
I see the Orthopaedic surgeon tomorrow to see about a hip replacement.  It's only three steps at my front door, but it had become too painful and unsafe for me to get up and down. The ramp makes it SO much easier and less painful. "Bella-Rosa" likes the new ramp too!  
This photo of the hen and chickens was taken awhile ago when I was at Titirangi Village. For as long as I can remember there have been chickens and roosters roaming around.  They cross the road - which is a busy road - and wander through the bush.  You will often see them either int he bush or wandering up   
the footpath.  No-one seems to own them (or admits to owning them) and they have been there for many years.  I took this photo with my mobile phone.  Some of the roosters are quite tame and I have been able to hand feed some on them.  I hold my breath when I see them crossing the (very busy) road! 
I saw this "Green Chilly" plant for sale while I was out one day...someone can't spell!  And no, it wasn't a "chilly" day, it was hot and sunny that day!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!