Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Sunset and Boxes!

 These three photo's are of the sunset recently, early one evening.  I am surprised they came out so well as it was getting quite dark.
And yes!  The tree below is the neighbours gorjuss Autumn tree at the bottom of my garden!  Even though it is almost bare, I still think it is beautiful!  Love the lone bird at the top of the tree!  He just happened to land a second before I took the photo! 


 Below are some boxes I bought over the weekend.  They are cubes of 12 1/2 inches and are made of material with vinyl on the front panel.  They have a piece of material covered heavy card for the bottom.  They come flat and guess what they cost each?! ...  
One dollar!!  I also got some purple ones. 
They hold quite a lot of stuff and I have them under my craft desks to keep keep things tidy.
Of course, my 2 curious cats believe they are for them to hide in! They had a great time when I unpacked them and had them all around the room!  I also have some in my bedroom as I don't have much storage space. in there.  
I haven't done any craft work this week as we have had some icy cold weather, and my hands were too cold to do anything!  Warmer weather today though:-)  Have a great week and see you again soon!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sunsets.I have some boxes similar to that, I had to pay a lot more but they are very handy and look good. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!