Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 February 2014

Carpet Anyone?!

 This roll of carpet is about 5 metres in length and I will cut it in half and make two large mats for my kitchen floor for the winter.  This house is very cold and wet in winter so the carpet will come in very handy and maybe cut down on my power bill:-)  It appears to be brand new carpet too.
This little foot stool is SUPPOSED to be for MY feet but both cats adore it and it is a scramble to see who gets it first!  Usually the cats win hands down!  I was thinking of making a new cover for it. 
These items were also free from my neighbour.
Thanks for visiting; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!