Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 December 2013

Here's What I Made With A Broken Umbrella!

I made this Christmas "Chandelier" using an old umbrella!  I took the material part off and added lot's of Christmas decorations.  It was a challenge because I had to hang it up to be able to put the decorations on.  My ceilings are 10 foot high and I am NOT!  So there I was up on a ladder (and I hate heights!) hanging bits on the umbrella.  It took a few days to get it right.  It looks 100 times better IRL - don't you hate that?!  It looks amazing from directly underneath it, but to do this you need to be lying on the floor!  
My two cats love this decoration as it gently turns and jingles in the breeze!
Thanks for visiting; I haven't posted as often as I want to because I am still having problems posting things:-(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!