Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 September 2013

Fun With Romeo!

 Here's what we get up to when things get boring...I "train" Romeo to jump hurdles!!  Well, actually it's a rubbish sack! Honestlyy, he loves it!  I prop it up between the dining room & lounge room and  'encourage him to jump over the sack! 
He has great 'technique' and will willingly jump when I ask him to!
He gets rewarded with a few cat biscuits which are his fave! 
The other thing he loves to do is to have me blow bubbles with a bubble wand and then he jumps up and 'pops' them with his paws!  Bit hard to capture that on camera when I am the one blowing the bubbles and taking the photo's!  He is not happy when the bubble's land on him and pops as he gets a bit wet!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!