Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 July 2011

One Big Muddy Mess





This is the MESS my lawns were left in after the contractor's cut my lawns a few days ago.
I am discusted & shocked that they had even cut them as the lawns were very very wet. On top of that, they were not long enough to need mowing.
I am very disappointed & annoyed. The lawns are still in a mess 5 days later.
My lawns do NOT need mowing every two weeks in winter, they do not grow enough.
I have some photo's of the back lawn (these here are of the front lawn)to blog tomorrow..watch this mudpile...

1 comment:

  1. That is dreadful - you have no grass left. Can you complain to someone??

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!