Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 March 2011

It Made My Day!

This is new addition to my blog. Some times little things happen throughout my day & I think, "Wow, that MADE MY DAY!" So that's what this is all about! Each time something like that happens I am going to blog it! I hope you will join me & add YOUR MMD to my comments page:-) It would MMD!
Here is my first MMD...
I recently received a parcel in the post from a wonderful friend Lorraine. (See post below) It had a cute little glass pig with wings in it, some yummy M&M's (saving those for a rainy day!) & a cute little bookmark. All wrapped up in a gorjuss pink net bag! Am I lucky or what! It totally MMD!
Thanks again Lorraine!
Ok you guys, it's YOUR turn now, send me YOUR MMD's!Just drop me a note on the comments page, it would totally MMD! Thanks!
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!