Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 January 2010

New Years Cards

The above New Years card is an idea I copied from my friend Miss Twinkletoe! She got the idea from the Internet somewhere. Instead of a snowflake I put the dragonfly as the person it went to loves dragonflies! Both these cards look better IRL, isn't that usual!
This is a Hanna stamp & I have added some pleated ribbon to the bottom to give her a bit of 'pizazz'! I used my Swiss Dots embossing folder on some pale blue vellum & punched out some flowers using my Martha Stewart punch. I have also added some stick-on pearls & I diamond gemstone around her neck. The dots on her dress have kindy glitz on. Very sparkly IRL! This card has gone to my friend Rosy...hope you don't see this before the card arrives in your mail box!
Thanks for visiting, hope to see you again sometime:-) {HUGS} from me to you:-)

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. I love the dragonfly with those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunshine - I got the idea from Susan on http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com/

    I love her blog and her cards. Check out October 9th.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!