Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 February 2009

Hippy Girl Jewels!



This is such a cute stamp! She is one of BizzyBecs new range of stamps & I won her! Bec wanted names for the new stamps so I named this one Jewels & won her! (Thank you Bec!)
I stamped her in black & coloured her with several layers of copic markers. I added stick on pearls for her necklace, jeans & bracelet. I put a pink gem on her belt & one in her hair. I stamped the flower in her hair twice & stuck it to the card with sponge tape. I cut out the scallop oval with my nesties & used my shape cutter to cut the blue oval. I added half a large white dasiy to the background. I also added lot's of Kindyglitz to the image. She need's lot's of "bling"! If you haven't seen the new range of stamps Bec has, go & have a look, they are all soooo cute! Thanks for visiting, have a great Sunday! Check out Bizzybecs here. Also check out her blog www.bizzybecsblogspot.com Lot's of FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!