Total Pageviews

Monday 30 September 2024

Spring!

I 'swiped' various coloured inkpads down a piece of white card to create the back ground for this card. I had made the background some time ago and cannot recall which ink pads I used - sorry! Then I stamped on of the Suzanne Canon stamps I have, on to the background. I punched out some tiny flowers using some coloured paper and stuck those to the card, as well as a couple of clear glass drops. I adhered the card top to a piece of black card stock, then on to a piece of very chunky glittery card. It made a loud crunch sound as I cut it, so I hope I haven't made the blade on my cutter blunt! Lastly I adhered this to another piece of black card stock. A quick and easy card to put together. Seeing as we are into Spring here, I thought it was the right time to post this card on here! We have also just gone on to Daylight Saving, which I am enjoying! I love having that extra hour of daylight in the evening. Although I slept in this morning - I blame it on my two cats for not waking me up an hour earlier, as they usually do! Maybe they too haven't adjusted to being an hour ahead yet! Anyway, this is my card for today. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that background is so pretty. You chose some great colors. Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!