Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 September 2024

Lavinia Stamps "The Dream Witch" Stamps!

 

UPDATE! I 'forgot" to add the photo of the Flittermice, and the Cauldron! Sorry for any confusion! Above and below are some of the new Witch stamps. The set above is a smaller version of the same stamps below.

Above are two new tree stamps, Spirit Trees.

A haunted house and a witchy verse stamp above, and below are the Flittermice, as well as a cauldron and bubbles, and some swirly smoke. Below that are some new cat stamps in two sizes. As I use each stamp I will give you the name.


Just a quick post to show you the new stamps!
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!








1 comment:

  1. These stamps are awesome! I’m catching up on your blog posts so I’m looking forward to see what you made with them. :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!