Total Pageviews

Monday 9 September 2024

... Here It Is!! New Lavinia Stamps Plus Card!

So, remember when I created this 'half a card?! This was the beginning of the card below. It's actually not blue, but purple. The mobile phone I took thee photos with is not mine, it's a loan phone while mine is being fixed. It's an old very well used phone and I think that's why the colours aren't coming out right. 
So without further ado, below is the finished card! All of the stamps, except for the corer stamp, are a few of the new "The Dream Witch" stamps from Lavinia Stamps! Did anyone guess the theme? I left clues in my last 3-4 posts. There's quite a bit of glitter on the card - which you really can't see. The cats are called "Rune" and "Jinx". The Bats aren't Bats, they're called "Flittermice! (Tracey Dutton owner and artist of Lavinia Stamps names her stamps herself. I like the name Flittermice! The card didn't turn out quite how I imagined it, but I'm happy with it. I made the fog with a white Posca pen and an Aqua brush. (You can also use a wet paint brush.) Scribble or dot on the Posca pen, then wet it with the Aqua brush or wet paint brush and swish it around to create the fog. Dab it with a paper towel to dry excess water. This was the first time I have used this technique, so I am still learning! More cards to come soon...!

Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I really like that foggy effect. Seems like you got it right. And Flittermice is such a cute name for the bats. This is a spooky, yet kind of sweet scene. I like the corner stamp on the right also. So glad you got your order quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!