Total Pageviews

Monday 9 September 2024

Today is the Day!

So my new stamps are 'with courier for delivery,' which means I will have them sometime today. At the time of writing this, here in NZ it is 6.45 am Monday. Hopefully by late afternoon (here), my stamps will have arrived! So having said that, here is the last update on the background I have been making in preparation for the new stamps! It's all very bewitching, and a  little spellbinding...! 

Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to  always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!