Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 September 2024

"Peace"

I made this card this morning, after being inspired by a card that Eileen Godwin had made. This card measures 8 by 4 1/2 inches. It's not perfect, however I am happy with how it turned out. I's a very simple uncluttered card, and I like that look. When it was finished, I layered it onto another piece of white card, and then onto some black card. I was never into abstract cards, until I discovered Eileen Godwin's work...then I was instantly hooked! The Christmas tree, and the word Peace, are both form Lavinia Stamps. I made the half circle and red .circle using circle stencils. The most challenging bit was getting those long lines in the right place, and making sure they were straight! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine right each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Sunshine! I really like the lines extending down from the tree. I hadn’t heard of Eileen Godwin before so I checked out some of her work on YouTube — she has some cool cards, too. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of those half circles makes this really magical.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!