Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 September 2024

A Funny Photo and A Card!

 

Thanks to Lorraine, I am able to post these 2 photo's. I emailed them to myself, then saved them onto my photo program, edited them and bingo here they are on my blog! So thank you Lorraine! So the top photo of Romeo is the funny one! I caught him having a wash, with his tongue poking out!
The photo below is one I made this morning, after watching a short video by Jo Rice. She used some of the 'new' stamps - the same ones that I have coming next week. I have used all Lavinia Stamps and cardstock. I just wish I hadn't added the green under the Pixy Houses. hindsight is great, I just with it was foresight!
I had an email this morning saying my new stamps are at the airport waiting to be scanned through. So I am hoping they are here on my desk some time next week! Watch this space... I don't want to 'jinx' it, but I hope you will find my news stamps rather 'spellbinding'!
Ok, thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it helped. Something similar has happened to me in the past and I think that's what I found to get around it. Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!