Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 September 2024

More Abstract Cards!


Both these cards were inspired by cards by Eileen Godwin. I really enjoy her abstract cards. There are some 'mistakes', however I am ok with that and had so much fun creating them! The tree stamp on the card above, it called Spirit Tree and it is one from the new Dream Witch LS collection. The Witch the card below, is called Hattie. Today is the perfect day to craft, here. It's wet and very windy and it's cold. I guess it's typical Spring weather...but I am not enjoying it! Roll on Summer so I can enjoy some hot weather and not have to wear so many layers of clothing! Ok, thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Both great cards, Sunshine, but I think the first is my favorite. It makes me think of a spooky Halloween night. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how just that hint of color in those half circles makes these so interesting. Well done friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!