Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 September 2024

Shit Happens...!

This card looks way better in real life. The colours are much deeper, although still sort of pale. I used a Lavinia Stamps stencil for the background. I also used a LS heart shaped sticker stencil for the heart. I used a very small makeup rush to ink up just the inside edge of the heart. Although you can barely see it, the heart shape is colored with a soft pink Versafine Clair ink pad. The sentiment is two separate stamps from Inkylicious. For specific details of stamps, colours etc, leave me a message and I will reply. The flowers and heart have clear Wink of Stella on, so they are quite sparkly. The white card is a 5x5 inch size. This was fairly quick to create, and a kind of last minute idea. It was getting late when I decided to create this, and I am happy how it turned out! I hope you enjoy it! Ok, thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Sunshine! Great sentiments, sweet colors, and I love the soft heart outline over the background. It certainly doesn’t look like a last-minute idea! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a little chuckle from that sentiment. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!