Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 September 2024

A New Card Using Some of The New Lavinia Stamps!

 Yay! here's is my first play with one of the new Witch stamps from the Dream Witch collection from Lavinia Stamps! This witch is called "Hattie," and here she is with the Flittermice mixing up a new potion! It's a good luck potion, and that means anyone looking at this is in for some good luck!   I wonder what other potions she will make next?! There is sparkle and glitz on here, but hard to see. This was a fun card to make! Ok, I want you to turn out your light to see the next photo........
Here (below) is "Hattie" with some magical lights! One on the end of her Magic Wand, and two in the bubbles in the Cauldron! How fun is that! Now before you say it, I couldn't put the lights in the Flittermice's eyes because the little metal bits on each light, were too wide. It would have meant the lights would have been beside the eyes, not "in" the eyes. Unfortunate, but hey, This just meant I had to get creative and find another way to use the lights. I'm happy with where the lights are and think it makes the card look Magical. It's a shame you can't see the glitter and sparkle. O here it just looks dull and 'flat'.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my creation! I have a(nother) sore throat and head cold at the moment, so not feeling the best, but at least I'm home and not in hospital! I had a busy day yesterday, I had to go and pick up my phone that had been fixed. And rememer...I hate tech stuff, grrr!
Well I was prepared for things to be a challenge as it was when I dropped the phone off to be fixed. However, it all went very well, no headaches, no rolling on the floor throwing a tantrum! It took maybe half an hour to get all my data back on my phone and I was outta there and on my way home! The guy that served me both times, was brilliant! So patient, and so knowledgeable. When the phone was all done I asked him if his manage was available to speak to. He pointed to another guy standing at the counter. I said to the manager how amazing and helpful the guy that had served me had been.  I also said  could have gone to a closer store, but because I'd had  bad service from the closer store, I had chosen to come to this one. I then thanked him and said to give this guy (who had served me) a pay rise! The two times I had dealt with the guy that had served me it was such a great experience...except when the tech stuff was beyond my understanding and I rolled on the floor throwing a tantrum! Anyway, I have my phone ack and it is working fine again. All done free of charge. No more tech stuff to deal with, yay!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant - I mean it both ways. Great way to use those little lights. So glad you got your phone all sorted out too. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card — and the lights are perfect! Looks like little sparks coming out of the cauldron. Glad you have your phone back and that’s all settled, too. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!