Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2024

"Luca Sitting on The Moon!"

Here is "Luca" sitting on the moon, doing some star gazing! I used a LS Sticker Stencil for the crescent moon. The tree tops are created by inking up the tips of tree's, also the sentiment is from LS, as is Luca. Quite an easy card to create. I think the hardest part was stamping the stars in the right place. I kept wiping some of the ink of them as I stamped them, so they only stamped on the inside of the crescent moon. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for dropping by!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!