Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 October 2024

It Was Going So Well Until...

...I ruined it๐Ÿ˜–. This was the wreath card I was doing, before I became unwell on Saturday. I had stamped the pink, purples and blue colours. Then I ended up in hospital for the afternoon, and was then discharged three hours later.  (I ended up back in hospital for the next few days, so this was left on my desk.) So once I was home I decided to finish the card, and stupidly stamped the bees in black ink. Big mistake! They don't blend in with the other soft colours. Oh well, I'll flip the card over and start again on the other side, without the bee's this time! Lesson learned, don't stamp when you're not well! The card is still sitting on my desk for now. I'll get back to it when I can. The card measures 7x7 inches square. All Lavinia Stamps products.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!