Total Pageviews

Friday 4 October 2024

Do You Have Any Idea's Please?!

 I have a question. I have a friend whom I always send a Christmas card to. Sadly, her eyesight is failing, and she can longer see very well. She loves my cards, and keeps each one. I want to make her a Christmas card, but she may not be able to see it. How can I make a card for her, that she will be able to see? Now I know that sounds silly, but I still want to make her a card, even though I know her eyesight has seriously deteriorated. (It was quite sudden and unexpected.) Originally I had planned to make her a card with lights on, but now I think I will have to change my plan. If anyone has any ideas of what I can make for her, please let me know! One way or another, I am going to make her a card.

Thanks for dropping by! (I am working on a couple of cards, which I will post here when they're done! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each  and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!